14 May, 2007

Sardar sir

Once a building caught fire and two guys and a sardar were trapped in the balcony. On the ground, fire fighters caught hold of a net and asked them to jump. The first one jumped but the fire fighters removed the net and he was killed. Then the other guy was asked to jump and again they removed the net and he was dead. Seeing all this, the sardar was scared and said: "You keep the net on the ground and get away from it. I don't trust you."
A sardar, a japanese and a britisher were stuck in a deserted island.
One day they came upon an old lamp buried in the sand.
As they brushed the sand from the lamp and a Genie appeared
and said " I'll give each of you one wish."
The japanese said " I wish I was home..! " PUFF and he was gone..
The britisher said " I wish I was home...! " PUFF and he too was gone.
The sardar said " Boy it's so lonely here..! I wish my friends were back..!"
A sardar was tired of being sardar and constantly being the subject of all
those dumb sardar jokes. He finally cut his hair. He decided to take a drive through the country to celebrate his new life. Going past a field of sheep (he loved sheep) he stopped and asked the farmer "If i can guess how many sheep in your flock, can I have one?"
The farmer laughed and said "Sure, Sir"
He gazed out for a few seconds and said " There's 1,973 sheep..! "
The farmer said with amazement " You're right..! Go and pick one out ".
On his way back to his car he was stopped by the farmer yelling " Hey Sir..! If I can guess your real identity can I have my dog back..? "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles


Related Article Widget by Hoctro