30 May, 2007
Posted by FunN2sHh Labels: Houses
If Microsoft Built Cars
* A particular model year of car wouldn't be available until after that year instead of before it.
* Every time they repainted the lines on the road, you'd have to buy a new car.
* Occasionally your car would just die for no reason, and you'd have to restart it. For some strange reason, you'd just accept this.
* You could only have one person in the car at a time, unless you bought a Car 95 or a Car NT. But then you'd have to buy more seats.
* Sun Motorsystems would make a car that was powered by the sun, twice as reliable, and five times as fast-but it would only run on 5 percent of the roads.
* The oil, engine, gas, and alternator warnings lights would be replaced with a single "General Car Fault" warning light.
* People would get excited about the "new" features in Microsoft cars, forgetting completely that they had been available in other cars for years.
* We'd all have to switch to Microsoft gas.
* The U.S. government would be getting subsidies from an automaker, instead of giving them.
* New seats would force everyone to have the same-size butt
29 May, 2007
Great "Bruce Lee's" Biodata (For Hindi Readers)
Read & Comments this about Mr. Bruce LEE!
1) What is Bruce Lee's favorite vegetable?
Ans: Mu Lee
2) What does Bruce Lee like to have for lunch?
Ans: Tha Lee
3) What happens to the theatre once, a Bruce Lee's movie is over?
Ans: Kha Lee
4) What is Bruce Lee's sister-in-law's name?
Ans: Saa Lee
5) Bruce Lee's favorite breakfast?
Ans: Id Lee
6) Bruce Lee's favourite festival?
Ans: Diwa Lee
7) Bruce Lee's favorite Actress?
Ans: Sona lee
8) Bruce Lee's favorite Music?
Ans: Qawwa lee
9) What is Bruce Lee's most interesting job?
Ans: Coo Lee
10) What is Bruce Lee's favorite Hindi movie?
Ans: Gharwa LEE Baharwa LEE
12) What is Bruce Lee's favorite hill station?
Ans: Kulu Mana Lee
13) When did Bruce Lee die?
Ans: Final Lee
14) How did Bruce Lee die?
Ans: With a Go Lee!
15) Who is Bruce Lee's favourite cricketer?
Ans: Saurav Gangu Lee.
* A blonde went to her mail box several times way before it was time for the mailman to make his rounds.A neighbor noticed her repeated trips to the curb and asked if she was waiting for a special delivery."No," she replied, "My computer keeps telling me I have mail."
* A ragged individual was stranded for several months on a small desert island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.One day noticed a bottle lying in the sand with a piece of paper in it.Rushing to the bottle, he pulled out the cork and with shaking hands withdrew the message."Due to lack of maintenance," he read, "we regretfully have found it necessary to cancel your e-mail account."