20 May, 2009

Most Embarrasing situations...

Ever spoken and wished you could take the words back, or that you could crawl into a hole? Here are a few people who do............



I walked into a hair salon with my husband and three kids in tow and
asked loudly, "How much do you charge for a shampoo and a blo* job?" I
turned around and walked back out and never went back. My husband didn't
say a word... he knew better.

Melinda Lowe, 39,


************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******
*

An insurance man visited me at home to talk about our mortgage
insurance. He was throwing a lot of facts and figures at me, and I
wanted to follow as best I could, so I told my 6-year-old son to run
and get me a pad. He came back and handed me a Kotex right in front of
our guest. Kathy Newman, 46




************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******
*

I was taking a shower when my 2-year-old son came into the bathroom and
wrapped himself in toilet paper. Although he made a mess, he looked
adorable, so I ran for my camera and took a few shots. They came out so
well that I had copies made and included one with each of our Christmas
cards. Days later, a relative called about the picture, laughing
hysterically, and suggesting I take a closer look. Puzzled, I stared at
the photo and was shocked to discover that in addition to my son, I had
captured my reflection in the mirror - wearing nothing but a camera!

Name Withheld




************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******
*

I was at the golf store comparing different kinds of golf balls. I was
unhappy with the women's type I had been using. After browsing for
several minutes, I was approached by one of the good-looking gentlemen
who works at the store. He asked if He could help me. Without thinking,
I looked at him and said, "I think I like playing with men's balls."

Colleen Collins, 31

************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******
My sister and I were at the mall and passed by a store that sold a
variety of nuts. As we were looking at the display case, the boy behind
the counter asked if we needed any help. I replied, "No, I'm just
looking at your nuts." My sister started to laugh hysterically, the
boy grinned, and I turned beet-red and walked away. To this day, my
sister has never let me forget.

Faye Emerick, 34

************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******
While in line at the bank one afternoon, my toddler decided to release
some pent-up energy and ran amok. I was finally able to grab hold ofher
after receiving looks of disgust and annoyance from other patrons. I
told her that if she did not start behaving "right now" she would be
punished. To my horror, she looked me in the eye and said in a voice
just as threatening, "If you don't let me go right now, I will tell
Grandma that I saw you kissing Daddy's pee-pee last night!" The silence
was deafening after this enlightening exchange. Even the tellers stopped
what they were doing. I mustered up the last of my dignity and walked
out of the bank with my daughter in tow. The last thing I heard when
the door closed behind me were screams of laughter. Amy Richardson


************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******
Have you ever asked your child a question too many times? My
three-year-old son had a lot of problems with potty training and I was
on him constantly. One day we stopped at Taco Bell for a quick lunch in
between errands. It was very busy, with a full dining room. While
enjoying my taco, I smelled something funny, so of course I checked my
seven-month- old daughter, and she was clean. Then I realized that Danny
had not asked to go potty in a while, so I asked him if he needed to go,
and he said "No." I kept thinking, "Oh Lord, that child has had an
accident, and I don't have any clothes with me..." Then I said, "Danny,
are you SURE you didn't have an accident?" "No," he replied. I just KNEW
that he must have had an accident, because the smell was getting worse.
Soooooo! I asked one more time, "Danny, did you
have an accident?" This time he jumped up, yanked down his pants, bent
over and spread his cheeks and yelled. "SEE MOM, IT'S JUST FARTS!!"
While 30 people nearly choked to death on their tacos laughing! He
calmly pulled up his pants and sat down. An old couple made me feel
better by thanking me for the best laugh they'd ever had!


************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******
This had most of the state of Michigan laughing for 2 days and a very
embarrassed female news anchor who will, in the future, likely think
before she speaks. What happens when you predict snow but don't get
any.....a true story...We had a female news anchor who, the day after it
was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and
asked: "So Bob, where's that 8 inches you promised me last night?" Not
only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too, they were
laughing so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles


Related Article Widget by Hoctro